Nyepi is a Balinese ” Day of Silence “ that is commemorated every Isakawarsa ( Saka new year ) according to the Balinese calendar ( in 2020 , it fall on March 25 ) . It is Hindu celebration mainly celebrated in Bali , Indonesia . is a day of silence , fasting and meditation for the Balinese. Observed from 6 a.m until 6 a.m . the next morning , Nyepi is a day reserved for self —reflection .
- First, The Melasti Ritual
The ritual is performed in Pura Balinese temple near the sea.
- Second, The Bhuta Yajna
Ritual is performed in order to vanquish the negative elements and create a balance with God . Mankind , and Nature.
Most Hindu Balinese villages make ogoh — ogoh , demonic statues made of richly painted bamboo , cloth , tinsel symbolizing negative elements or malevolent spirits spirits or even characters from Hindu mythology.
The above price inclusive of :
- Return airport transfersDaily breakfast
- 1 x Holy water tour with lunch
- 1 x fire dance tour with dinner
- 1 x Melasti tour with lunch
- 1 x day of the picturesque Bali tour with lunch
- 1 x ogoh ogoh tour with dinner at Balinese house , Free Balinese Sarong.
- 1 x Gala dinner.
- Air — conditioned transportation
- Guide service
- Entrance fee to the specified places of interest.
- Arrival in Bali island 19 March 2020 , Departure from Bali 27 March 2020
- The above price valid for minimum of 12 —16 pax .
- Single supplement for Puri Kutat Lestari at US$ 145 net
- Single supplemet for Bhuwana Ubud & Swiss-Belresort Watu Jimbar Sanur at US$ 379 net.
- Extension of stay available on request.